Klosterweg 1, 83370 Seeon
IWHSS 2016 is the 13th workshop in the series of annual workshops on Hadron Structure and Spectroscopy and is this year organized by the Institute of Hadronic Structure and Fundamental Symmetries, Technical University Munich.
It will be held in Kloster Seeon, Bavaria, from September 05 to 07, 2016.
The focus of the meeting is on
- Longitudinal and Transverse Spin Structure of the Nucleon
- Fragmentation Functions
- Spectroscopy of Mesons from Light Quarks
- Search for Glueballs, Hybrid Mesons and Multiquark States
- Measurements of Chiral Dynamics in Primakoff Reactions
- Generalized Parton Distributions
- Polarized Drell-Yan Processes
The workshop is followed by the COMPASS collaboration meeting from September 08 to 09, 2016.