Registration fee covers general conference attendance including the welcome package, coffee breaks, lunch meals, box dinner on Tuesday and reception on Monday, excursion & banquet on Wednesday. It does not include accommodation costs.
Early registration fee if paid before April 15, 2017 is listed below
- 2500 RMB (or 370 Swiss Francs) for non-student
- 2000 RMB (or 300 Swiss Francs) for student
Extra 300 RMB late payment fee will be charged after April 15, 2017.
***For early registrants choosing to pay later (via on-site payments), 300 RMB extra charge will apply, thus we recommend using SJTU online payment method below. ***
For accompany persons
- 1000 RMB (or 150 Swiss Francs) for each accompany person to attend the reception, excursion & banquet plus the lunch meals. The fee may be paid online or on-site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate the number of accompany persons and their names before April 30, 2017.
There are three methods to pay the registration fee listed below,
- online e-payment via SJTU online payment (foreign CC with surcharge)
Please refer to SJTU payment tutorial in case of problems.
- on-site credit card: UnionPay, Discover, Visa and MasterCard (foreign CC with surcharge)
- on-site cash payment (RMB only)
Receipt and Invoice
For on-site payment, receipt will be provided immediately after the payment.
For online e-payment, it takes 24-48 hours for the fund to be transferred and show up in our local account, thus it may take a few days for the payment confirmation letter to be sent via email. We apologize for the delay.
In addition to the confirmation letter, we will also provide a paper receipt (with official stamp) upon request at the conference. If you need a specialized format or wording/title for the receipt, please notify email@example.com in advance.
If written/email cancellation is received by April 30, 2017, a full refund (minus any applicable online payment surcharge) will be issued via the original means of payment.
If written/email cancellation is received after April 30, 2017 and before the first day of conference, a full refund minus 20% administrative charge (and any applicable online payment surcharge) will be issued via the original means of payment.
If written/email cancellation is received after the first day of conference or you do not attend the conference, no refund will be issued.
In order to encourage young participants, the LOC will provide some financial support for students who have difficulty to pay their travel expenses. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 1, 2017, we will select limited participants to support based on their conditions.
All paid participants and accompany are invited to join the following social activities:
- Reception on Monday evening
- Excursion on Wednesday afternoon (pick one route, see social program)
- Banquet on Cruise on Wednesday evening
Acrobatic performance on Friday evening is optional, if you would like to attend, please buy ticket independently at the registration desk, the cost is about 350 RMB per person.