The first two weeks of the Institute will be more oriented towards phenomenological questions. This period follows the completion of the QCD part of the 2017 Les Houches workshop, and we envisage a possible synergy between the two programmes.
The last two weeks will be oriented towards more formal/amplitude-related topics. This period immediately precedes the Amplitudes 2017 conference in Edinburgh.
Registration: The attendance will be limited to around 40 people per week. There is no registration fee. Applications deadline: Febr 28, 2017. Selected applicants will be informed within a couple of weeks after that.
- Christian Bauer (Berkeley)
- John-Joseph Carrasco (Saclay)
- Claude Duhr (CERN)
- Gudrun Heinrich (Munich)
- Frank Krauss (Durham)
- Michelangelo L. Mangano (CERN)
- Peter Richardson (CERN, Durham)
- Gavin Salam (CERN)
- David Skinner (Cambridge)
- Giulia Zanderighi (CERN, Oxford)