I am responsible for design and development new progressive web application for CERN's Access Distribution and Management System (ADAMS) in BE-ICS-AC. The application is to be used both by the access control professionals and by end users. It also must work regardless of the browser used, fit any form factor (like desktop, mobile, tablet), be accessible on low quality networks and make the users feel that they are using an application and not a website.
I would like to present to audience:
- what are progressive web applications
- what is Angular 2 framework and why it is better than AngularJS
- why we could build components and how to do it
- how to use TypeScript, webpack, gulp
- how to build modern responsive website in Zurb Foundation 6
- using Angular 2 and Ionic 2 for building a hybrid mobile application
I can also prepare workshops how to create basic application in Angular 2 and Zurb Foundation 6 in 1h.