This is the second DPHEP Collaboration Workshop (following the many organised by the DPHEP Study Group) and will also host a Collaboration Board meeting.
The goals of this workshop are:
- Provide an update on the changing (or changed) landscape, e.g. FAIR data management (plans), reproducibility, sustainability of data repositories, an update on the status of OAIS and related "standards" and so forth.
- Describe the "new world order" wrt "data stewardship / curation / preservation"
- Status reports of the services / developments in the area of LTDP and their outlook
- These are now largely production services
- Perform a site-experiment round-table to capture the current situation HEP-wide