The 8th LHC Operations Evian Workshop will be held on 12-14 December 2017 in the Hotel Ermitage in EVIAN (74), France.
Attendance is by invitation only.
The principal aims of the workshop are to:
- Review the 2017 LHC operation, performance and availability;
- Perform a critical review of individual system performance;
- Take lessons learned and identify areas of improvement;
- Exam beam related issues and develop an operational scenario for 2018, including machine developments and studies to be completed before LS2;
- Prepare input for the 2018 Chamonix LHC performance workshop.
|Chair: Rende Steerenberg||Program Committee|
|Co-Chair: Jorg Wenninger||Wolfgang Bartmann|
|Editors of the Proceedings||Massimo Giovannozzi|
|Theodoros Argyropoulos||Wolfgang Hofle|
|Sylvia Dubourg||Elias Metral|
|Georges Trad||Stefano Redaelli|
|Informatics & Infrastructure support||Jorg Wenninger|
|Hervé Martinet||Markus Zerlauth|
|Workshop Secretary: Sylvia Dubourg|