The EASITrain Project (https://easitrain.web.cern.ch/) is organizing a Summer school (EASISchool 1) at TUW, Austria.
The registration is now closed: EASISchool 1 is complete.
The first week (3-7 September) is open to external participants (30 registrations available). It will consist of an academic seminar on applied superconductivity.
- The courses will take place in TUW, Gußhausstraße 25, 1040 Wien, Austria
- Conference room: Kontaktraum Gußhausstraße, CD 06 03 (see Building C on the TUW buildings map and photos).
See the timetable on "Programme at a glance".
The second week (10-14 September) is reserved for the Early Stage Researchers of the EASItrain project.
- Project Management Course, Part 2, will take place at TU Vienna Freihaus, Wiedner Hauspstrasse 8-10, Conference room: Seminarraum Dekanat, Green Area, 9th Floor.
- Media Training on Wednesday 12th will take place in the Terra Mater Factual Studios, Wambachergasse 2, 1130 Vienna.
- Innovation Management and TCL Courses on Thursday, 13th and Friday 14th will take place at WU Vienna (Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna)
- Seminar Room: D5.1.004. Please see the interactive campus map link: https://campus.wu.ac.at/?campus=1&q=D5.1.004
Please see full information on the timetable on "Programme at a glance".