Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau International airport (code: YUL).
On your way back home, you can book your priority passage through security at the following link (free service available for all departures, except U.S.-bound flights):
Jouvence is located at 131, The Jouvence Road, Orford, QC, J1X 6R2
(GPS coordinates : 45°23’47.38″N – 72°13’27.85″O)
From the airport to Jouvence:
- By car rentals:
- It takes roughly 1H40 for a distance of 142 km (depending on Montréal’s traffic to leave the island to the south shore; traffic and road construction are highly probable).
- All the popular car rental companies are available at the airport.
- A shuttle service as been set up with the company Aéronavette that will provide a direct travel from the Airport to Jouvence and from Jouvence to the airport.
- Cost: 120$+TX round trip and 90$+TX one way (both in Canadian dollars).
- They will monitor your flight status and wait for you at the airport’s arrival area.
- You have to register prior to your travel at the following link: