The goal of the International Conference on Supersymmetry and Unification of Fundamental Interactions (SUSY) is to review and discuss recent progress in theoretical, phenomenological, and experimental aspects of supersymmetric theories and other approaches to physics beyond the Standard Model of particles and interactions.
SUSY is one of the world's largest international meetings devoted to new ideas in fundamental particle physics.
The 26th International Conference on Supersymmetry and Unification of Fundamental Interactions (SUSY 2018) is organised by the Institut de Física d'Altes Energies (IFAE). The meeting will be held at the Hotel Plaza in Barcelona.
All information related to the conference venue, registration, accommodation, Pre-SUSY school is available on the SUSY2018 home page.
The scientific program consists of plenary and parallel sessions talks for five days during the period of July 23-27, 2018.
The first four days, plenary sessions will take place in the morning and parallel sessions in the afternoon. The last day will consist of plenary sessions.
Information about the speakers and parallel session conveners will be updated in due course.
To be announced
The parallel sessions will include the following topics:
- Cosmology and Gravitational Waves
- Electroweak, Top and Higgs Physics
- Precision Calculations and MC tools
- BSM aspects of Flavour and Neutrino Physics
- Dark Matter, Astroparticle Physics
- Formal Field Theory and Strings
- Supersymmetry: Models, Phenomenology and Experimental Results
- Alternatives to Supersymmetry