The Miraflores district is very tourist-friendly, full of restaurants, coffee shops and supermarkets. It is also very safe. Buses will be provided to take participants to the PUCP, starting from the Miramar and Virreynal hotels.
We have arranged special rates at the following hotels (please mention you are attending the SILAFAE):
- Hotel Miramar (map)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp: +51 952 549 332
- Rooms at $63 (single), $68 (double) and $85 (triple)
- Virreynal Hotel (map)
- Email: email@example.com
- Whatsapp: +51 992 264 938
- Rooms at $50 (single), $60 (double), $80 (triple) and $106 (quadruple)
- Three floors, no elevator
Please, book as soon as possible, the conference takes place during high season.
San Miguel - Pueblo Libre
The PUCP is between the San Miguel and Pueblo Libre districts. These are cheaper than Miraflores or San Isidro, and one can find small hostels at walking distance to the university. However, security in these areas is not as good, and they can be much noisier.