This workshop series focuses on joint developments of longitudinal diagnostics for electron bunches in current and future short-bunch accelerators. Joint contributions from several labs are welcome. (Note: Transverse Deflecting Structures are not part of this WS as there exists already a strong CERN-PSI-DESY collaboration.)
The workshop is organised in working groups: Each participant has to contribute to a working group with the aim of exchanging ideas and planning of collaborations or joint measurements.
List of working groups (and WG coordinators):
1) Compression Monitor & THz Detectors — Christo & Franziska
2) Electro-Optical Diagnostics — Bernd & Serge
3) THz Streak of the primary electron beam — Rasmus & Steve
4) KALYPSO & fast digitisation — Michele & Dariusz
5) Laser Heater operation & diagnostics — Mathias & Carlo
The joint sessions of all working groups comprise the Working Group Summaries and Speedposter Sessions: You will get a chance to promote your poster (format: portrait A0) in a 3 min. presentation just before the poster session.