Introductory material on neutrino physics:
- Wikipedia page for "Neutrino"
Some the background information about neutrinos, and more.
- Physics Nobel Prize 2015 lectures for the discovery of neutrino oscillations
- "Open statistical issues in Particle Physics" Louis Lyons
An article written specifically for statisticians
- Particle Data Book Review on Neutrino Oscillations
Quite detailed article, but contains, towards the end, some of the most important plots in neutrino physics
- An Article in Annual Reviews on Individualized inference by Keli Liu and Xiao-Li Meng. Also available at the Annual Reviews of Statistics web site.