Feedback from Parents:
- I had heard of CERN but did not realise its importance
- I keep having more and more questions and looking for answers
- Promoting Science and Entrepreneurship is a brilliant idea for a wonderfully enriching work experience. The organiser at CERN, Dr Gulejova, is inspirational and hope she will continue to work with the students back at school.
- Strong experience, insightful and inspirational, especially for the link with a unique reality such as CERN is.
- The quality of the final presentation was outstanding. I was genuinely thrilled to see my daughter positively grow in confidence from this experience. Thank you CERN
- In the real world it’s rarely as perfectly moderated as this programme! I think the programme offered some realism, regarding how organisations are structured into teams, and how teams work together. The pressure to present as persuasively as possible was very realistic, and this pressure and the time constraint was a very valuable insight.
- Your (IPPOG’s) work is very important. I hope Barbora will continue working with kids and take them as “certified volunteers” who will contribute to your change-making efforts.
Back to Impact / Quotes