Proceedings for the conference will be published in the open access journal SciPost Physics Proceedings. The website for the Conference proceedings issue can be found here be https://scipost.org/SciPostPhysProc.201909001
The submission and refereeing procedure will follow the journal polices available at https://scipost.org/10.21468/SciPostPhysProc/about. The following points in particular apply to proceedings contributions to this conference:
- The papers can be submitted through arXiv (preferred), or directly in the Scipost website listed above as a pdf document.
- Guest editors will assign referees, and decided on whether manuscripts are ultimately published or rejected.
- The refereeing procedure will follow these guidelines:
- Once the paper is submitted, it will be checked for plagiarism and assigned to a Guest Editor.
- The Guest Editors will invite referees to review the paper.
- Once the referees provide a report, Guest Editors will make a recommendation on the paper.
- All the Guest Editors and some of the SciPost permanent fellows will vote if they agree with the recommendation or not, and if they agree, the paper will go through to production, which is in our hands.