Directions to the Conference Venue
After arrival at Jeju airport, take a limousine (or airport) bus # 600.
1. From the airport to the venue: The bus stop is at the ground floor and is near (left side of) Gate #5. The first bus leaves the airport at 6:00 AM. The service is almost every 20 minutes. Take off at the bus stop, "Jeju International Convention Center (or ICC)". It takes about 1hour 10 minutes. The venue (Booyoung Hotel) is right before the Convention Center.
2. From the venue to the airport: The first bus leaves the Convention Center at 6:35 AM.
3. The time table of bus # 600 is given below. The fare depends on the distance. The one-way fare between the airport and the Convention Center is KRW 4,500. You can pay the fare to the bus driver. Although bus drivers have some changes, we do not encourage using a bill of more than KRW 5,000.
4. More details can be found at http://bus.jeju.go.kr/?lang=en.
5. As of January 20, 2020, 1 USD is about KRW 1,140 when you sell and KRW 1,190 when you buy.