The 8th Thematic CERN School of Computing (tCSC 2020) will take place on June 7-13, 2020 in the city of Split, Croatia.
The theme of the School is "Efficient Scientific Software for Heterogeneous Architectures" - see the academic programme for more details.
The School is aimed at postgraduate (i.e. minimum of Bachelor degree or equivalent) students, engineers and scientists with a few years' experience in particle physics, in computing, or in related fields. We welcome applications from all countries and nationalities.
Applications are now closed.
tCSC 2020 is organized by CERN in collaboration with the University of Split (FESB) and is hosted at the Mediterranean Institute For Life Sciences (MEDILS) Conference Centre. The Centre is a historical renovated building situated in a wooded and landscaped park located on the Adriatic Sea coast, a few kilometres from the centre of Split.
- Thursday 27 February 2020 - deadline for application.
- Tuesday 3 March - you will be informed about the outcome of the selection by email.
- Sunday 5 April - latest date for School fees payment if you are accepted.
- Sunday 7 June morning - student arrivals and registration at MEDILS - Opening ceremony starts at 15:00.
- Saturday 13 June morning - departure.