== THE WORKSHOP HAS BEEN RESCHEDULE ==
This workshop was originally planed for March 2020 and postponed due to COVID-19. Considering the current and possible situation of COVID-19 in this winter, we switch the workshop to ONLINE and re-schedule it to 12nd and 13rd January 2021.
The information of online connection will be provided later to the registered participants.
LOC, at 30 Oct. 2020
This workshop focus on the atmospheric neutrino measurement and its flux calculation which are getting more important for precise oscillation analysis in the low energy region and as background estimation of neutrino astronomy. It aims at gathering experts related to the field and making a fruitful and informal discussion among participants.
This workshop series started in 2019.
The first workshop on 20-22 March 2019, Nagoya Univ. Japan. Webpage: https://indico.cern.ch/event/781361/.
In this year, we will focus more on the following subjects;
- Connection between atmospheric and beam neutrino fluxes for a SK+T2K joint analysis.
- Impact on low energy neutrino (<100 MeV) measurements like relic supernova neutrino search.
- Muon measurements motivated by atmospheric neutrinos.
The subjects are also mentioned as well as in the last workshop
- Measurements of atmospheric neutrinos
- Methods and results of atmospheric neutrino flux calculation
- Hadronic interaction of cosmic-rays
Y. Itow, K. Sato and H. Menjo