NuInt 2022 - 13th International Workshop on Neutrino-Nucleus Interactions in the Few GeV Regions (https://nuint22.org)
It is one of three major conferences in the neutrino field. This workshop is the 13th of a series of workshops devoted to the discussion of neutrino-nucleus interactions, in the broad kinematical regime relevant to astrophysical applications and accelerator-based searches of neutrino oscillations.
For remote participants, you can join the workshop by this zoom link.
The program of this workshop covers nine topics.
1. Theoretical Issues of Neutrino-Nucleus Interactions
2. Neutrino Flux Calculations and Measurements
3. Neutrino Interaction Generators
4. Neutrino CC and NC Scattering without Pion Production
5. Neutrino Pion Production and Other Inelastic Interactions
6. Electron Scattering and Other Non-neutrino Measurements
7. Shallow/Deep Inelastic and Inclusive Scattering
8. Low Energy Neutrino Scattering
9. Future Experiments