The EASITrain Project is organising a 2020 School (EASISchool 3) at CNR - SPIN Genoa, Italy.
The academic program (28 September - 6 October) consists of academic seminars on applied superconductivity with focus on:
1. Superconducting devices sensing and quantum computation
2. RF superconductivity and accelerating cavities
3. Superconducting magnets design modelling and manufacturing
- The courses will take place in CNR - SPIN Genoa, Corso Ferdinando Maria Perrone, 24, 16152 Genoa, Italy
- Conference rooms: Sala Azzurra and Sala Rosa
See the timetable on "Academic Program Timetable".
The last two days (8 - 9 October) are reserved for the Researchers organised Workshop
- The workshop will take place in CNR - SPIN Genoa
- You can find the agenda here
You can find the full information on the timetable of the school and on "Program at a glance".
Please note that the places for participation in-person are already booked. If you want to participate remotely, please go ahead and register with putting in comment "remotely". In case some of the on-place participants cancel his/her registration, we will contact the remote participants, in the order of registration, to ask if they want to come to Genoa for the school.
In relation with the COVID-19 pandemic, all national rules and WHO recommendations for safety will be implement to ensure the safety of the participants, including the speakers.
Any safety equipment will be made available by the organisers of the school for both, students and teachers.