The EASITrain Project is organising a 2020 School (EASISchool 3) at CNR - SPIN Genoa, Italy.
The academic program (28 September - 6 October) is open to 15 external participants. It will consist of academic seminars on applied superconductivity with focus on:
1. Superconducting devices sensing and quantum computation
2. RF superconductivity and accelerating cavities
3. Superconducting magnets design modelling and manufacturing
- The courses will take place in CNR - SPIN Genoa, Corso Ferdinando Maria Perrone, 24, 16152 Genoa, Italy
- Conference rooms: Sala Azzurra and Sala Rosa
See the timetable on "Academic Program Timetable".
The last two days (8 - 9 October) are reserved for the Researchers organised Workshop
- The workshop will take place in CNR - SPIN Genoa
- You can find the agenda here
Please see full information on the timetable of the school on "Program at a glance".
In relation with the COVID-19 pandemic, all national rules and WHO recommendations for safety will be implement to ensure the safety of the participants, including the speakers.
Any safety equipment will be made available by the organisers of the school for both, students and teachers.