The EASITrain Project is organising a 2020 School (EASISchool 3) at CNR - SPIN Genoa, Italy.
The academic program (28 September - 6 October) consists of academic seminars on applied superconductivity with focus on:
1. Superconducting devices sensing and quantum computation
2. RF superconductivity and accelerating cavities
3. Superconducting magnets design modelling and manufacturing
- The courses will take place in CNR - SPIN Genoa, Corso Ferdinando Maria Perrone, 24, 16152 Genoa, Italy
- Conference rooms: Sala Azzurra and Sala Rosa
See the timetable on "Academic Program Timetable".
The last two days (8 - 9 October) are reserved for the Researchers organised Workshop
- The workshop will take place in CNR - SPIN Genoa
- You can find the agenda here
You can find the full information on the timetable of the school and on "Program at a glance".
How to reach Spin Institute:
SPIN INSTITUTE is geolocated by Google MAPS which exactly indicates the means of transport to catch.
In relation with the COVID-19 pandemic, all national rules and WHO recommendations for safety will be implement to ensure the safety of the participants, including the speakers.
Any safety equipment is made available by the organisers of the school for both, students and teachers.