The following personal data is collected through the registration form:
- name - we use this to identify you and to create your conference badge
- email address - we use this to communicate with you
- affiliation - we use this to identify you
- dates of your attendance - we use this information to plan the catering and the setup of the meeting rooms, as needed
- information on dietary needs - we use this information to provide you with appropriate food, according to your specific needs.
- your consent to appear on photos - we use this to adapt our communictions about the event
- your consent to be added to our e-group concerning quantum computing - we use the e-group to communicate future events and news
if you require an invitation letter, we also ask about the following personal data;
- your home address - to be able to send you the invitation letter
- your phone number - this information will be shared with the delivery firm of your invitation letter, for them to be able to contact you before delivery, as needed.
This personal data will be retained for a maximum of three months, or as long as it takes to proceed with the conference invoices and eventual attendance certificates.
Photos will be retained for maximum of 30 years.
Email addresses will be kept as long as the e-group is active.
Your consent is needed for the following:
- use of photos in which you might appear on social media channels, or in articles concerning this event
- adding you to the mailing list of the CERN opelab quantum computing e-group.
Shortly before the event, we will send you a link to a form that must be completed to register for access to the CERN site. For this, CERN will further require the following mandatory information:
- date of birth - for identification to get CERN access
- place of birth - for identification to get CERN access
- nationality - for identification to get CERN access.
This data will be retained at CERN for a maximum of 6 months. https://cern.service-now.com/service-portal/privacy-policy.do?se=site-security¬ice=site-visitors