Zoom videoconferencing is used for all the communication during 1st CBG Conference.
You must be logged in to Indico in order to see the meeting link . Please note that some people have had problems in signing in to the Indico using a Google account. Please try to use a different browser if this problem occurs. Alternatively, please contact the organizers to find a solution.
To ensure a smooth online workshop experience for all the participants and presenters, pleae follow the instructions below.
- Please mute your microphone and video during the sessions when you are not speaking.
- We encourage everyone presenting and speaking to also show their video.
- Use "Raise hand" or write in the chat to get your turn to ask a question.
- Feel free to open your microphone and video during the coffee breaks.
- You can ask the meeting host to open a breakout room for discussions in smaller groups during the breaks.
Instructions for presenters
- Please upload your material to your contribution on Indico before your session.
- Presenters will use "Share Screen" function to share the presentation from their own computer.
- Recommended aspect ratio is 16:9 to best fit most screens.