The 10th Thematic CERN School of Computing (tCSC 2022) will take place on May 1-7, 2022. The theme of the school is "Scientific Software for Heterogeneous Architectures" - see the academic programme for more details.
This School is organized by CERN. Assuming a positive evolution of the pandemic, the school will take place in Cargèse, France, and be hosted at the Institut d’Études Scientifiques de Cargèse (IESC). The Institute is located on the west coast of the French island of Corsica, 50 km north of Ajaccio city and its international airport. (However, if the pandemic situation doesn't allow traveling or physical presence, the school will be moved to online format.)
The School is aimed at postgraduate (i.e. minimum of Bachelor degree or equivalent) students, engineers and scientists with a few years' experience in particle physics, in computing, or in related fields. We welcome applications from all countries and nationalities.
Applications are now closed
- Thursday December 9, 2021 - applications open
- Sunday January 23 - application deadline
- Thursday February 10 - invitations sent to the selected participants
- Sunday March 20 - registration fee payment deadline
- Sunday May 1 to Saturday May 7 - the school