The fourth edition of the NORNDiP conference will be a conference in hybrid form.
It will be held in Reykjavík, Iceland on 18-19 August 2022 with the possibility of joining virtually on Zoom.
Physics sessions: Speakers
- Barbro Åsman, Stockholm University
- Nandita Khetan, DARK Cosmology centre, Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen
- Anna Lipniacka, University of Bergen,
- Victoria L. Martin, University of Iceland
- Tamari Meshveliani, University of Iceland
- Namiko Mitarai, Niels Bohr Institute
- Carole Mundell, University of Bath
- Emiliya Yordanova, Swedish Institute of Space Physics, Uppsala
- Katja Anniina Lauri, University of Helsinki
Gender and diversity sessions: Speakers
- Beata Bielska, Nicolaus Copernicus University
- Tomas Brage, Lund University
- Anna Danielsson, Stockholm University
- Þorgerður J. Einarsdóttir, University of Iceland
- Åshild Fredriksen, The Arctic University of Norway
- Christa Gall, University of Copenhagen
- Gevy Jiawei Cao, University of Oslo
- Ásrún Matthíasdóttir, Reykjavík University
- Eija Tuominen, Helsinki Institute of Physics
On Thursday evening there will a public talk given by Barbro Åsman (Stockholm University) on ''CERN, LHC and the Higgs'', please see the timetable for further details.