We respect our participants’ privacy and privacy rights. We are therefore committed to the responsible and legally compliant handling of personal data.
When registering for the event, the information you provide us with will include:
• your name;
• your email;
• your country of residence;
• the name of your institute and your position;
• days of attendance of the event;
• your dietary requirements (if any).
These data are collected for the following purposes:
• To reserve a place for you at the event.
• To communicate with you about the event and share related information, such as event updates, possible changes, cancellations, or similar information.
• For our internal statistics purposes.
• For the logistics of the event.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for (but no longer than 6 months* following the start of the event).
*In case you choose to subscribe to the CERN QTI newsletter when registering for the event, your e-mail address will be kept in our database until the subscription is cancelled.
By registering for this event, you also acknowledge that photographs and/or live-stream and recordings might be taken during (part of) the event. We reserve the right to use this audio-visual material for communication about the event, that is not a subject of inspection, approval, or compensation.
The complete CERN Privacy notice can be found here