The three day long "International Workshop on Hadron Structure and Spectroscopy 2023" (IWHSS-2023) is taking place in Prague from June 26th to 28th in fully in-person mode. It is going to be followed by the COMPASS Collaboration meeting on June 29th and 30th.
IWHSS-2023 is the 19th workshop in the series of annual workshops on Hadron Structure and Spectroscopy, with most recent editions being the IWHSS-2022 (CERN, celebration of 25 years since COMPASS approval and 20 years since the first data taking), IWHSS-2020 (remote due to COVID-19), IWHSS-2019 (Aveiro, Portugal) and IWHSS-2018 (Bonn, Germany).
The scientific programme of the workshop will be traditionally focused on the following topics:
- Spin and 3D structure of the nucleon
- TMDs, GPDs and GTMDs,
- Fragmentation functions,
- Fixed target and collider experiments,
- Meson structure and spectroscopy,
- Search for exotic states,
- Future measurements and experimental proposals
The workshop is organized by the Czech group at COMPASS, representing the Faculty on Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering of the Czech Technical University and the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics of the Charles University.
- Early regular: EUR 170 (or CZK 4060)
- Early student: EUR 120 (or CZK 2830)
- Late regular: EUR 210 (or CZK 5010)
- Late student: EUR 160 (or CZK 3820)