Instructions for submission
Submission deadline is: November 15, 2014
Submission website : http://ees.elsevier.com/nima_proceedings/default.asp
Select 'SI: RESMDD14' when reached the "Article Type" step in the submission process.
- 4 pages for posters - 5 pages for oral contributions
- 6 pages for invited contributions
1. All manuscript must include line numbering.
2. Since the printed version of the Proceedings will be in grey scale, all figures (also those in colour) must be grey-scale compliant. This means that, for example, several lines in a plot should have not just different colours but different line types as well.
For Latex submissions:
1. allowed figure formats are only .eps and .pdf. Any other format will cause the built-in compiler to fail compilation.
2. when including a figure in the manuscript, the full extension of the file must be written explicitly or compilation will fail: