The scientific program of the Conference will cover many state-of-the-art scientific and technological advances in semiconductor materials, detector systems, electronics for research and applications in the fields of medicine, material science, high energy physics, astrophysics.
- Materials science techniques based on radiation probes;
- Microscopic Disorder in irradiated semiconductors;
- Radiation effects on semiconductor materials (massive, thin films, nanostructures);
- Radiation effects on wide-band gap materials;
- Radiation hardening technologies;
- Tracking performance of silicon devices in HEP experiments;
- Detector development for possible upgrade of luminosity at LHC;
- Simulation of radiation damage and transport properties;
- Non-ionising energy loss modellization;
- Applications of semiconductor-based devices in electronics, medical physics, space experiments.