Registrations are now closed. Due to the large number of participants, and limited capicity of the mtg room, those who are not registered are kindly invited to follow the mtg from vidyo
The LHC collaborations are pursuing searches for new physics in a vast variety of channels. The full understanding of the implications of these searches requires the interpretation of the experimental results in the context of all kinds of theoretical models. This is a very active field, with several public tools being developed.
The goal of this workshop is to review the status of efforts and tools for the BSM (re)interpretation of LHC data, and to set the stage for a continued interaction between theorists and with the experiments. A possible outcome of the meeting is the creation of a working group, whose plan and organization can be outlined during the available discussion time.
This meeting follows up on related activities in 2011-2015 at the Les Houches PhysTeV workshop series and previous workshops held at CERN and in Grenoble:
- Global BSM fits and LHC data, 10-11 February 2011
- Searches for new physics: recommendations for the presentation of LHC results, 13 February 2012
- Likelihoods for the LHC Searches, 21-23 January 2013
- Coordinating a simplified models effort, 29-30 October 2013
- Mini-workshop on recasting ATLAS and CMS new physics searches, 8-12 September 2014
VIDYO connection will be available.
For information relative to housing, access to CERN for those not holding a CERN card and laptop registration, please check