Aug 7 – 11, 2017
Columbus, Ohio, USA
US/Eastern timezone


Citizens of some countries require a visa to enter the United States. You can find official information on the website of the US Department of State - Bureau of Consular Affairs. To determine whether you need a visa, and of what type, you may use their Visa Wizard.

Please be aware that visa application and processing times might be long and vary depending on location and nationality. Please take this into account when planning your trip to TeVPA. We recommend starting the process as early as possible.

If, as part of your visa application process, you need a letter of invitation from the TeVPA host --- the OSU Center for Cosmology and AstroParticle Physics (CCAPP) --- please let us know at least one week before you need it. You can request the letter by contacting us at

If, during your visa application process, you encounter difficulties, please contact us and we will try to help.