The poster session will be held on Monday 9 July 2018 between 19:30 and 20:30 in the lobby of OAC. There will be 30 poster boards (they can be used on both sides hosting maximally 60 posters, dimensions: 1.40x1.40m and 0.90x1.40m).
The poster presentations will be published in the proceedings of the conference after a peer review with the same length as the oral presentations. In addition a Honorary Committee will award the best poster author. It will be supported by Universe Journal, Basel, Switzerland
To further encourage participation a wine tasting party will be associated with the poster session.
Note: We kindly ask all participants to bring a bottle of typical wine or another traditional beverage of their country to share it during the poster session.
Titles of posters:
1. Fausto Casaburo, "Detection of primary photons in high energy cosmic rays using Cherenkov imaging and surface detectors"
2. Lino Miramonti, "Neutrino physics and astrophysics with the JUNO detector"
3. Tanwi Bandyopadhyay, "Bouncing Universe in the Contexts of Generalized Cosmic Chaplygin Gas and Variable Modified Chaplygin Gas"
4. Udayanandan K M, "Boson Condensation using Uschats cluster expansion"
5. Poonam Jain, "Prediction of band head spin and identical bands in superdeformed nuclei"
6. Corwin Knight,Matthew Szydagis,Cecilia Levy, "Snowball Chamber: A Super-cooled Approach to Dark Matter Detection"
7. Antonios Leisos, "Hybrid Detection of High Energy Extensive Air Showers in Urban Environments"
8. Apostolos Tsirigotis, "μCosmics: Α low cost Educational Cosmic Ray Telescope"
9. Jorge Alejandro Bernal Arroyo,Andrés Camilo Granda Arango,Kevin Giovanni Hernández Beltrán, "Application of an extension of the Bohr Correspondence Principle to the Klein-Gordon and Dirac equations"
10. Tapashi Das,Dilip Kumar Choudhury, "Charge radii and decay constant of heavy flavored mesons in an improved perturbative approach"
11. Alexandros Marantis, "The ATLAS FastTracKer"
12. DEBARSHI DAS, "Cost of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen steering in the context of extremal boxes"
13. Christian Farnese, "Atmospheric neutrino search in the ICARUS T600 detector"
14. Gopinath Kamath, "A planar Runge - Lenz vector. II"
15. Dariusz Gora, "Cosmic Ray Extremely Distributed Observatory: status and perspectives"
16. Kai Sun, "Experimental quantification of asymmetric Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen steering"
17. Mina Katramatou, "Measurement of the Nucleon F2n/F2p and Quark d/u Ratios with Inelastic Electron Scattering from the A=3 Nuclei (MARATHON JLab Experiment)"
18. Gerassimos Petratos, "JLab Measurements of Elastic Electron Scattering from the Few-Body Nuclei"
19. Andrea Lavagno, "Strangeness instability in asymmetric nuclear matter"
20. Spyridon Margetis, "Tracking Challenges and Novel Approaches in High Energy and High Track Density Environments"
21. Oleksandr Vitiuk, "Directed Flow in nucleus-nucleus collisions at BES RHIC and Equation of State"
22. Sonia Kabana,Peter Minkowski, "Early universe. QCD phase transition and Dark quark stars"