Accelerator-Industry Co-Innovation Workshop
Tools and strategies to enhance industry-academia cooperation in the particle accelerator community
The TIARA Consortium of European Research Institutions, the ARIES Integrating Activity for particle accelerator R&D, the AMICI Coordination and Support Action for accelerator and magnet technological infrastructures.
- To foster discussion on most effective ways to develop co-innovation with industry in Europe.
- To identify sustainable structures, possible funding schemes and financing mechanisms.
- To contribute to the definition of new EC instruments to boost co-innovation.
- To provide a communication platform to all relevant stakeholders: policy makers, academia, industry and scientific management.
- Companies with R&D or production capacities, having potential for collaborative innovation.
- Academia – scientific institutions represented in TIARA/ARIES/AMICI.
- Identify potential barriers in co-innovation between industry and academia.
- Provide industry with up-to date, relevant and quality information regarding newest developments in the accelerator community and instruments to support them.
- Discuss initiatives and scenarios for fostering co-innovation in particle accelerators, supported by the accelerator community at large – business and academia.
- Networking between industry and academia, improving the integration of industry in the particle accelerator community.