The 5th edition of the International Workshop On Nuclear Data Evaluation for Reactor Applications (WONDER-2018), organized by CEA-Cadarache will be held at the Grand Hôtel Roi René in Aix-en-Provence, France. The workshop starts the 8th of October 2018 at noon and ends the 12th of October 2018 at 2pm. This workshop is the continuation of a series of workshops held in 2006, 2009, 2012 and 2015 ( see the proceedings of the previous workshop ). The main objective of the workshop is to review the current modeling and evaluation methods of nuclear data for reactor applications (operational and future nuclear installations) and to debate about possible areas of improvements. The workshop language is English.
The following topics will be covered:
- Nuclear Data needs for reactor applications
- Microscopic and integral nuclear data measurements
- Evaluation of nuclear data (theories, models, codes)
- Uncertainties and covariance matrices (methodology and impact on reactor calculations)
- Processing and benchmarking
- Thermal scattering laws
- Decay data
- Nuclear fission, including prompt particle emission and fission yields
All detailed information for the workshop are displayed on the General information and important dates page.