We reserved three types of accommodation.
- Dorm room, single occupancy: $30/night
Student accommodation, single occupancy. Thirty rooms were pre-booked. Unfortunately available rooms have no A/C. More info: Rosenthal Quad
- Lodge at the Faculty club: $90/night ($120/night for suite)
Simple hotel style rooms, limited number available. More info: The Lodge at the Faculty Club
- Crescent Suites Hotel: $179+tax/night
Walking distance to Brandeis and Moodie streets which has a lots of restaurants and bars. Please call the hotel (+1 781-314-7900) directly and state 'LZ Collaboration Week' for block booking. More info: Crescent Suites. Rooms go back to the general inventory by June 1st.
- Mariott Boston Newton: ~2mi away, close to Green Line station
- About 5 miles away on I-95 are a whole set of the usual hotel brands (Westin, Hilton, Extended Stay): https://goo.gl/maps/XdkgarNR2oP2
Commuter trains from Boston to Brandeis take only about 20min, but train run infrequently particularly outside of rush hour. Recommended hotels in Porter Square:
There are too many hotels elsewhere in the city to list. Because hotels are fairly pricey in Boston there are also (still pricey) AirBnBs. Please check online.