Flights to Valencia (VLC) are provided by many companies. There are few direct flights from Geneva provided by Swiss and Etihad Regional (check availability). Alternatively, there are much more non-direct flights via Zurich, Madrid, etc with Swiss, Iberia, etc.
The airport is situated 8 km west of the city, in the city limits of Manises. There are a frequent bus-service from the terminal to the city centre, metro line and taxi-service. Here you have a map of the airport: underground station and tourist info at the Valencia airport.
There are two underground lines which link the airport and the city centre: the line 3 (Rafelbunyol-Aeroport) and the line 5 (Marítim Serrería - Torrent Av. / Aeroport). The station is at the ground floor of the regional flights terminal. The journey takes around 25 minutes. Tickets: €4.90 (3.90 + €1 for the card).
- To City centre: lines 3 or 5 - Xativa station.
- To Nord Railway Station: lines 3 or 5 - Xativa station.
- To Joaquin Sorolla Railway Station: lines 3 or 5 - A. Guimera station and line 1 - J. Sorolla station.
- To port: line 5 - Grau Canyamelar station.
If you arrive late to Valencia, and want to be sure if you can get from the airport to the city center by metro, in this website you can check underground timetables for a date.
Line 150 Valencia-Airport
- Itinerary: Valencia - Mislata - Quart de Poblet - Manises - Airport
- Timetable: From 5:25 to 22:00 (every 26 minutes)
For more information on the schedules, we recommend you visit the Fernanbus.
- Price: 1.45 €.
- Information phone: +34 963 160 707 - +34 961 500 082
- Stops: opposite arrivals.
- Price: From the airport to the city centre is approximately € 15-20 (including airport Supplement, € 5.9).
- Minimum fee: € 1.45 (7:00am to 9:00pm), € 2.00 (9:00pm to 7:00am).
- Minimum charge: € 4.00 (7:00am to 9:00pm), € 6.00 (9:00pm to 7:00am).
- Per km: € 1.08 (rate 1); € 1.18 (rate 2)
- Companies: more info.