The proceedings of IWORID 2019 will be published in the Proceeding Section of Journal of Instrumentation (JINST).
Preparing your contribution
When preparing your contribution please keep in mind the following points:
- JINST publishes on-line peer-reviewed scientific papers,
- Copyright will be transferred to the Institute of Physics Publishing,
- By definition, a scientific paper is expected to include some novel and original material,
- Please indicate clearly in your paper what this novel and original material is to make the task of reviewers easier,
- Please take your time to proof read the manuscript before submission and get all co-authors to review your manuscript before submission,
- Papers not meeting scientific and editorial standards of JINST will be rejected.
Submitting your contribution
When your contribution is ready for submission please follow the instructions below:
- Connect to https://jinst.sissa.it/jinst/ and register,
- In the "Submit" section of the page select the link "submit a proceeding contribution",
- Select the IWORID 2019 conference from the list,
- Follow the step-by-step procedure for submission referring to the instructions available in the section "For Authors" at the top of JINST home page
- To prepare your contribution for submission, please use the JINST Proceeding templates at https://jinst.sissa.it/jinst/help/JINST_TeXclass.jsp
- The number of pages should not exceed 8 pages for contributed talks and posters.
- Kindly make sure you submit your contribution by 30th of September 2019.
For any further information and assistance, do not hesitate to contact the Localmmittee ( firstname.lastname@example.org )