CANCELLED DUE TO THE INTERNATIONAL OUTBREAK OF CORONAVIRUS COVID19
Recent years have seen significant progress in the understanding of deformations of integrable string sigma models, their relation to non-abelian and Poisson-Lie duality, and their possible AdS/CFT interpretation in terms of non-commutative field theory. Moreover, these models can also be naturally recast in terms of double and exceptional field theory. As such, numerous interesting new connections between these different research areas are developing, promising to shed light on various important open questions.
The goal of this workshop is to bring together experts from the fields of
- Deformations of integrable models
- Worldsheet dualities and extended field theories
- Non-commutative and non-associative QFT
- Quantum integrable systems in gauge/gravity duality
to facilitate exchange of ideas, collaboration, and the development of new insights across these fields.
The format of the conference will allow plenty of time for work and interactions among participants.
The deadline for registrations is 31st January 2020.
Speakers will include:
- Chris Blair (Vrije U., Brussels)
- Falk Hassler (Texas A&M U.)
- Larisa Jonke (Boskovic Inst., Zagreb)
- Ctirad Klimčik (Marseille U.)
- Alexey Litvinov (Landau ITP)
- Carlos Nuñez (Swansea U.)
- Michela Petrini (LPTHE, Paris)
- Balázs Pozsgay (Budapest U.)
- Fiona Seibold (ETH Zurich)
- Pavol Ševera (Geneva U.)
- Shahin Sheikh Jabbari (IPM, Tehran)
- Konstantinos Sfetsos (Athens U.)
- Roberto Tateo (Turin U.)
- Daniel Thompson (Swansea U.)
- Alessandro Torrielli (Surrey U.)
- Benoit Vicedo (York U.)
- Linus Wulff (Masaryk U. Brno)
- Masahito Yamazaki (Tokyo U.)
Scientific advisory board
Gleb Arutyunov (Hamburg U. and DESY), Patrick Dorey (Durham U.), Tim Hollowood (Swansea U.), Yolanda Lozano (Oviedo U.), Henning Samtleben (ENS Lyon), Richard Szabo (Heriot-Watt U., Edinburgh) and Arkady Tseytlin (Imperial College London).
Riccardo Borsato (chair, IGFAE Santiago de Compostela), Ben Hoare (ETH Zurich), J. Luis Miramontes (IGFAE Santiago de Compostela), and Stijn J. van Tongeren (Humboldt U. Berlin).
The conference is sponsored by: