- Pease upload your presentation in indico at least 3 hours before your session
- To ensure flawless functioning and smooth experience throughout the conference, we kindly ask the speakers to download the latest Zoom client for their operating system. It can be obtained after following this link: https://zoom.us/download
- You will screen share your presentation using the “Share Screen” function in Zoom while presenting. When using the Zoom app, this is simply done by clicking on the green ‘Share Screen’ button at the bottom center of the Zoom screen. Then select the window (for example, PowerPoint) that you would like to share. Please test this ahead of time as additional permissions may be needed on your computer to enable this feature. If you typically use more than one screen in your office set-up, please make sure you become acquainted with the sharing function in advance.
- Please make sure that you stay in time. The last five minutes of your allocated time should be left for questions. The online format of our conference heavily relies on every speaker to respect their schedule.
- Please make sure the slides are numbered so that one could refer to a particular slide easily.
- Session chairs/managers will have direct access to the Zoom room. The audience will be able to watch the talk and submit their questions via the raising hands feature.
- Please join your session no later than 10 minutes before your session time (not your presentation time). We ask that you switch off your video and mute when you do not present.
- Please use your full name so that it will be easy to identify you as speakers or session chairs.
- We would like to encourage all the speakers (and session chairs) to turn on their video, which would make their presentation more personal.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are using Mac OS and want to use the full-screen mode, please make sure you share your whole screen, not a particular window only. Otherwise, your presentation will not be visible to other participants.