Updated 15 April.
The proceedings for Lepton Photon 2021 will be published on Zenodo. By default, this will include the slides or poster files. Each submission will have its unique DOI. This leaves three options:
- If you’re happy with your slides or poster serving as your proceedings you won’t have to do anything.
- You are welcome to submit written proceedings (we will follow up with submission instructions) by the extended deadline of 19 April 2022. We suggest the following page limits as rough guides: Plenary: 8 pages, Parallel: 5 pages, Poster: 3 pages.
- If you need more time to submit your proceedings, please inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to agree a deadline.
- If you would not like either contribution to appear as part of our proceedings, please inform us by email to email@example.com of your intention to withdraw from the proceedings.
If you would like to submit written proceedings, please proceed as follows.
- Log in to indico and go to "My Contributions" and click on your contribution for which you would like to submit a paper.
- Click on "Submit paper" and upload your file in PDF format.
There is no template for proceedings. Please include the following statement on your title page:
Presented at the 30th International Symposium on Lepton Photon Interactions at High Energies, hosted by the University of Manchester, 10-14 January 2022.
We will try to process all contributions as soon as possible after the submission deadline and send a notification once the Zenodo compilation is complete and DOIs are available.