The 6th edition of the International Workshop On Nuclear Data Evaluation for Reactor Applications (WONDER-2023), organized by CEA-Cadarache will be held at the Aquabella hôtel in Aix-en-Provence, France. The workshop starts the 5th of June 2023 at noon and ends the 9th of June 2023 at 2pm. This workshop is the continuation of a series of workshops held in 2006, 2009, 2012, 2015 and 2018 (see the proceedings of the previous workshops). The main objective of the workshop is to review the current modeling and evaluation methods of nuclear data for reactor applications (operational and future nuclear installations) and to debate about possible areas of improvements. The workshop language is English.
The following topics will be covered:
- Nuclear Data needs for reactor applications
- Microscopic and integral nuclear data measurements
- Evaluation of nuclear data (theories, models, codes)
- Uncertainties and covariance matrices (methodology and impact on reactor calculations)
- Processing and benchmarking
- Thermal scattering laws
- Decay data
- Nuclear fission, including prompt particle emission and fission yields
All detailed information for the workshop are displayed on the General information and important dates page.