The 10th LHC Operations "Evian" Workshop will exceptionally take place in the CERN Main Auditorium. A Zoom connection will be provided for those who cannot attend in person.
Attendance is by invitation only.
The 10th LHC operations workshop aims at preparing the operational scenario for run 3 with particular emphasis on the post-LS2 re-commissioning and the 2022 running scenario. This includes:
- Examine equipment and system readiness;
- Provide an overview of major changes to the machine;
- Establish a plan for the 2022 beam commissioning;
- Define the operational scenario and parameter ranges for operation in 2022;
- Develop an outline for the operational scenario for run 3 and examine beam/hardware related challenges and limitations;
- Prepare input for the Chamonix LHC Performance Workshop scheduled for January 2022.
|Chair: Rende Steerenberg||Program Committee|
|Co-Chair: Jörg Wenninger||Chiara Bracco|
|Workshop Secretary: Sylvia Dubourg||Daniele Mirarchi|