In order to register for the conference, you have to log in to the CERN Indico system by clicking on "Registration" or "Submit abstract" on the left side menu. You will then be directed to the login page. There are four options to log in:
- If you have already a CERN account, you can use it.
- If your home organization participates in the eduGAIN network (there are already 400+ universities and instututions who do), you can sign in with your organization or institution account, after you selected your organization in the eduGAIN dialog box.
- If you have a public service account such as Facebook, Google, Windows Live or Yahoo, you can use that account to log in.
- If none of the above works (and only then), you can create a Lightweight CERN account on the CERN Account Management page. Be sure to remember the username and password, since you will need that account to submit any abstract, slides or proceedings.
- For Lightweight CERN accounts choose "External email - Guest access":
If you somehow have trouble to create a CERN lightweight account or using your public service account for Indico access, please restart your browser. If that does not help, try to delete cookies, then empty the browser cache.