This is the 2023 edition of a series of workshops between the LHCb collaboration and the theory community.
- Previous Editions:
- Goal of the meeting: consider the latest results from LHCb, discuss possible interpretations and identify important channels and observables to test leading theoretical frameworks in the near future of LHCb data-taking.
- Participation: all interested theorists are welcome to participate, and are encouraged to register at the workshop INDICO page. To express interest in giving a presentation, please contact the conveners of the relevant stream. Unfortunately, to allow informal discussion, we must restrict the participation to exclude members of competing experiments.
- Other information
- For further help with these or other administrative matters, please contact the LHCb Secretariat.
- For general questions, please contact Yasmine Amhis and Carla Göbel
- Weblink: https://indico.cern.ch/e/Implications2023
- Bulletins about the workshop series are available by email. <email@example.com>
Scientific programme is divided in these streams:
- Mixing & CP violation
- Flavour Changing Neutral Currents
- Flavour Changing Charged Currents
- QCD spectroscopy and exotic hadrons
- Heavy Ions and Fixed Target