How are we doing with clearing all tickets in the GGUS Ticket Escalation report? Click on "more information" to see the latest reports.
The people who will retain the LCGAdmin role are: CERN * Maarten Litmaath * Andreas Unterkirche Italy * Mirco Ciriello * Simone Dalla Fina * alessandro paolini
Examples of the GridView graphs with long and short site names are in the attached material. The conversion table is here: http://gridview.cern.ch/GV/ More: http://gvdev.cern.ch/GVVAI/ now you are in the uncharted territory, this is (one of) the development displays used by gridview development. So what you see there is not yet in production,...
- YAIM Configuration Tool:
Update from Gilles: The tool is fully integrated to the CIC portal since the release of version 4.5, i.e. on August, 22nd.
- The Yaim Tool database back-end is integrated to the CICDB schema, thus ensuring data coherency about all officially registered VOs.
- Managers of such VOs don't need to go to the tool...
- EGI workshop agenda (part of EGEE'07): http://www.eu-egi.org/workshop/oct07/
- WLCG Service Reliability workshop: http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=20080
Extract from the minutes of the WLCG MB, 5 June (https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/pub/LCG/MbMeetingsMinutes/LCG_Management_Board_2007_06_05.htm):
Decision of the WLCG Management Board: The MB agreed that, until the HEPiX benchmarks are defined, the proposal distributed by L.Robertson is accepted.
This proposal is contained in the note distributed to...
DECH ROC, Sven Hermann
The update of root certificates still is an issue in EGEE. The CERN (EGEE) repository http://grid-deployment.web.cern.ch/grid-deployment/lcg2CAlist.html isn't updated quick enough after announcement of the new certs on https://dist.eugridpma.info/distribution/igtf/ Then problems arise when the SAM tests check for the new certs before the official EGEE broadcast, and before the official EGEE...
Why will sites stick to the SLD? Considering that the SLD will be aiming to set a minimum "standard" for sites, what incentive is there for sites to do better? One suggestion is to set up a "league table" showing the relative 'goodness' of sites. Any other suggestions?
Central Europe ROC, Helene Cordiere
At least to a summary page every 3 months
1) gLite deployment has to be better agreed with VO requirements before being certified (see e.g. "prd-/pool-account" discussions after rollout to production, VOs still put high pressure on sites because there's still no common, agreed solution; instead VOs and the gLite development team should communicate directly). 2) the gLite community is not organised transparently enough, e.g. there...