ATTENTION PLEASE: TODAY, 16 JULY 2015
Yesterday was the last day for registration on LISHEP2015 Session C. We will finalize the Time Table and Tomorrow we will publish a new one. Please wait one day for us finish this Final Program.
- TO THE SPEAKERS OF LISHEP2015
We would like to invite you to do your own registration on LISHEP2015 on the site http://www.lishep.uerj.br . Without the information about you and your arrival/depart and other information we can not do a good organization. Please do not leave this to the last day. Thank you for your Cooperation.
- PLEASE TAKE NOTE ABOUT ACCOMMODATION:
WE HAVE CONTACTED THE INTERCITY HOTEL AND THEY ARE DOING A SPECIAL PRICE FOR OUR WORKSHOP PARTICIPANTS. IT WILL BE FOR NOW OUR PREFERABLE HOTEL. ÌF YOU DECIDE TO GO PLEASE DO IT AS SOON AS YOU CAN.
- Concerning the payment, we inform that META MARKETING E EVENTOS is handling the registration fee. Please go to META secure site to pay your registration fee. For security reasons you will have to enter a password for the payment account. You will be able to use this password later to change your payment or to do new payments. Please remember, your registration will be concluded only after your registration payment.
- After receiving a number of inquiries about the distances to Manaus and travel options, we would like to clarify that Manaus, a major city in the north central region of Brazil, is significantly closer to both the US and Europe than Rio de Janiero or Sao Paulo. The Portuguese airline TAP has direct flights from Lisbon of just over 9 hours,, and American and US Air have direct flights of 5 1/2 hours from Miami.
- The Registration and Abstracts presentation Deadline 15/07/2015. The time table will be updated regularly. The enclosed agenda is an early draft.Please look frequently this webpage to know the news of LISHEP2015.
Dear LISHEP 2015 Speakers,
We have a publication committee formed by Francisco Caruso, Vitor Oguri and Alberto Santoro. We will include here the decisions related to the rules for publication of the Proceedings of LISHEP.
The deadline for submission of the contributions to the proceeding will be October 1st, 2015. Please try to have your first draft ready soon after the conference.
In addition to writeups of the talks we also review and accept papers about the topics of the program of the workshop.
If you intend to contribute a paper, please send an email to F. Caruso (email@example.com) with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
F.Caruso, V. Oguri and A. Santoro
NEWS TO THE AUTHORS
We are planning to use again the eConf (Electronic Conference Proceedings Archive) of SLAC. For more details, see http://www.slac.stanford.edu/econf/
Therefore, each author should create his ArXiv file, using LaTex, containing his full contribution for the Proceedings and then contact the editor Francisco Caruso by email at email@example.com
We are suggesting everyone to use the revtex4 as a template (with the two columns option)and there is no page limit. All figures and pictures should have high resolution (300dpi).
Papers should be submitted until April 30th.
P.S. Please, make this simple modification in the Lishep's template.
This will avoid the text to be printed close to the inferior edge of the page.
POSSIBLE UPCOMING CHANGES TO THE AGENDA
Please note that the topics covered in each session may change though new date
THIS WEB PAGE WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY.