The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. (Albert Einstein)
The Invisibles15 Workshop follows Invisibles15 School, and it will be organized in collaboration with the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum (Madrid) with scheduled meetings at both the IFT (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid campus, 2 full days) and the museum itself (3 full days). The workshop starts early on Monday 22nd and finishes late on Friday 26th: participants are encouraged to stay until Saturday in view of the special event on Friday evening. The focus of the workshop will be on the interfaces between the physics of the visible and the invisible (neutrinos, dark matter and Beyond the Standard Model Physics) sectors:
- Invisibles meets collider and Higgs physics
- Invisibles meets CPV: axions and neutrino CP searches
- Flavour interface: quarks, leptons and dark matter
- Invisibles in Astrophysics
- Invisibles in Cosmology
Special outreach events
- Science meets Art at the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum. Limited places available at two outreach sessions; early registration is advisable.
- For a special public exhibition of selected paintings "Invisibles-Thyssen", many participants have suggested specific paintings from the museum exhibitions, that have been collected in an art booklet available clicking here (if using a Mac, we suggest to either download the file or to watch it with Safari). Most of them will also been included in the Thyssen-Bornemisza web-site for the outreach events and in an E-Booklet created by the Museum (in Spanish).
- Although automatic registration is provisionally closed due to the unforeseen large number of registrants, tentative registrations are still possible using this web page: they will be included in a WAITING LIST. Acceptances will be notified as soon as cancellations happen. If you register now, DO NOT perform the payment without our explicit confirmation of acceptance for the workshop. We apologize deeply for the inconvenience caused by closing registration much earlier than initially announced.
- Abstract submission for parallel talks and for posters has closed on March 15th. Submissions through this web page will still be considered, but they will be added to a waiting list in which timely submissions have priority.
- Early payment (250 € fee) closes on April 17th. Fee covers: all lunches, coffee breaks, welcome cocktail, conference dinner, guided visit to the museum and outreach events.
- Payment deadline: May 17th.
Conference secretariat: Milvia Soumbounou, Tiina Timonen, Mónica Vergel. Email: email@example.com. Phone: +34 912999894 and +34 606459752 (mobile)
This project has received funding from the European Union's seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 289442.