The international school "Theory challenges for LHC physics" will be held in Bogoliubov Laboratory of Theoretical Physics (JINR, Dubna) within the framework of Helmholtz International Summer School (HISS) and Dubna International Advanced School of Theoretical Physics (DIAS TH). The main topics to be covered by the lectures are:
- Introduction to hadron collider physics
- Higgs physics
- QCD for colliders
- Beyond the Standard Model
- Computational techniques for the LHC
- Modern computational methods for scatttering amplitudes
- Flavor physics
- Future colliders
During the school the workshop CALC - "Calculations for Modern and Future Colliders" will be held in parallel on July 23-30 2015. The participants are invited to contribute on the following topics:
- Precision theoretical calculations for experiments at the LHC
- Methods of multiloop calculations and ressumation
- Computer codes for calculations in HEP
- Theoretical predictions beyond the Standard Model
- Modern computational methods for scattering amplitudes
For registration for both school and workshop please fill the on-line registration form accessible by the menu on the left. The deadline for application and abstract submission is
7 June 2015 extended until 12 June 2015.
The list of accepted school participants will be announced on 14 June 2015.
The recommended arrival day for school participants is 19 July 2015, the arrival of workshop participants is expected on 22 July 2015. The recommended departure day is 31 July 2015.
The school and workshop are organized in cooperation by the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research and Helmholtz Association.