The 23rd Low x Meeting will take place in Sandomierz, Poland, September 1-5, 2015.
Arrivals: August 31, 2015
Departure: September 6, 2015
This meeting follows the earlier ones held at DESY, then Saclay (May 1994), Cambridge (July 1995), Durham (June 1996), Madrid (June 1997), Berlin (June 1998), Tel Aviv (June 1999) Oxford (July 2000), Cracow (June 2001), Antwerp (September 2002), Nafplio (June 2003), Prague (September 2004), Sinaia (June 2005), Lisbon (June 2006), Helsinki (September 2007) Crete (July 2008), Ischia (September 2009), Kavala (June 2010) and Santiago de Compostela (June 2011), Cyprus (June 2012), Israel (June 2013) and Japan (June 2014). The spirit of this series of meetings is to favour fruitful and informal discussions between experimentalists and theorists. A considerable part of time is devoted to discussions on new results, hot topics and exciting open problems in QCD at colliders.
We invite submissions of talks related to the following subjects:
- DIS at small x and structure functions of the proton, photon and pomeron,
- LHC results on QCD and diffraction,
- Problem of saturation,
- Diffractive events and the problem of pomeron,
- Exclusive production,
- Diffraction in lepton and hadron induced reactions,
- Hadronic final states,
- Vector meson production,
- Prospects in photon-photon physics,
- Heavy Ion Physics (QGP, saturation...),
- Astroparticle physics,
- Spin physics at low x,
- Other hot topics (open to suggestions).