A special shuttle service between Chamonix and Geneva will be organized for the conference.
This service is included in the payment of the conference fee.
From Geneva to Chamonix:
- Departure on Sunday (17/09) at 11:00
- Departure on Sunday (17/09) at 19:00
From Chamonix back to Geneva
- Departure on Friday (22/09) at 16:00
- Departure on Saturday (23/09) at 09:00
How to get to Chamonix
- From France: direct access via the motorway A40
- From Switzerland: motorway to Martigny
- From Italy: 15 km from the Mont-Blanc tunnel
- Geneva Cointrin (90 km)
- Lyon Saint Exupéry (220 km)
- Turin Caselle (170 km)
- Nearest High-Speed Train TGV stations : Genèva (CH), Bellegarde (FR) and Annecy (FR).
- Connection via regional TER line and via the Mont-Blanc Express tourist train (St Gervais-le Fayet,FR and Martigny,CH).
- Regular shuttles are available with daily connections to and from Geneva (Airport/Train Station).
- Free public service within the Chamonix valley: Mulets shuttles in the city and Chamonix Buses elsewhere.
*images credits: chamonix.com, congres-chamonix.com