80 single rooms are still available at the CERN hotel . The cost is 63 CHF/night. If you would like to book a room at the CERN hotel please specify this in your registration form.
For people needing to stay longer, CERN proposes other hotels nearby. Among other they propose the Business Park Hotel Thoiry and the Ibis Saint-Genis Pouilly. (if you have an INDICO account you can have the full list by visiting this page https://gs-dep.web.cern.ch/hotels-rates ).
If you are interested by one these hotels please get in touch with CERN at Cern.Hostel@cern.ch to arrange your accomodation.
The PAYMENT for people accomodated at CERN shall be done at the CHECK-IN. You can pay either by Credit Card or in cash (only Swiss francs).
The following rules MUST be respected. Please read them carefully.
1. The Hotel Reception (Building 39) is open as follows:
Mondays to Fridays from 7.30 to 01.00.
Saturdays and Sundays from 9.00 to 01.00.
Outside these times, room keys can be obtained from the security guard on duty at the entrance to CERN's Meyrin site (Swiss side) - Gate B.
2. All modifications or cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Online booking can be cancelled directly on the website, other requests for modification or cancellation must be sent to the Hostel Reception by email. If the cancellation is done less than 48h before the date of arrival, one night will be charged.
3. Owing to frequent last-minute changes, the Hotel Reception is unable to guarantee you a room in a specific building (i.e. 38 or 39) and cannot give you your room number until the day of your arrival.
4. Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time on departure date is 12.00 noon.
5. Children under 18 years of age are not authorised to stay in the CERN Hotel.
6. All persons entering the CERN site must be in possession of a card issued by CERN certifying that they are authorised to do so. Access cards are issued by Reception Registration Service and Access Control Service in Building 55 or Building 33. CERN guarantors may apply for a limited-duration visitor's card on behalf of another person by sending an e-mail to the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org.